Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Making Yogurt: Greek Style or Greek Yogurt Maker



That didn't come out right. I want to buy a big batch electric yogurt maker from King Arthur. Kim doesn't want to. It's only $69.99. We use a ton of Greek Yogurt at the inn. The big batch produces two quarts. That should last a couple of days for us. Maybe. Plus they sell a yogurt starter. Nice.

Kim wants to wait till the Winter. Hmm. She thinks that the yogurt maker will only distract me and her, too. I could see her getting deeply involved in making yogurt. She loves Greek Yogurt, Fage, especially.

I think that FoodBuzz is mostly women. And most of the people that read this blog are women. What you do ladies think?Guys? What do you think? Wait till the Winter or spend the money now? Kim is the CFO and I think president. (Every time we start a business, we switch. Though she is always in control of the finances. Lucky me. I don't have to do that.:)

Check out her blog. If you're a quilter, you'll love it. If you like fabric, even better.

The other nigh, Kim did the dessert tonight so I can blog and make chocolates.



Ooh, and it's a blueberry streusel! Yum.

What a woman. She has also taken over InnSane so I can devote more time to making chocolates. Thanks, Kim.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenious said...

I don't think it will get any better than fresh homemade Greek yogurt. Go for it asap!

August 12, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Mark by Chocolate said...

I'm trying Jennifer. I'm trying. But Kim is still being the voice of reason. I'd also like to get William and Sonoma's fancy potato ricer. I have an old one but this one is fancy. I guess that's another thing I wont be getting.

But to be fair, I am buying over $10K in equipment this year and we did hire a number of people.

Thanks for the comment.

August 12, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home