Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bloom'n Art has joined Life Chocolate

Bloom'n Art has ordered our chocolate and I'd like to ask you to please go and buy chocolate there, especially Life by Chocolate. They also have great gifts and cards and antiques and other great things to buy. I don't yet have pictures. This is becoming a trend. But soon, I hope to rectify that.

Bloom'n Art
4122 State Route 7
Hoosick, NY 12090
Phone: 518-686-4719
Fax: 518-686-4719

So, enjoy life and go to Bloom'n Art to enhance that enjoyment.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

I have actually. But saying they should even somewhat equal in cost, is like saying you'd pay the same for a Tetsu-down-the-street and Tetsuya.

Giacomo is a good chef. But in Italy, he'd be a home-chef, which is probably the reason he is back in Singapore after such a long absence.

For food that I'd rate 2/10th of Thomas Keller, I'd estimate we paid perhaps half the price?

July 27, 2008 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Mark by Chocolate said...

Hello Weylin,

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that treats blogging like email. Yippee.

Of course it's apples and oranges. The comment I made about actual dollars was that you gave your meals in $, I assumed American, USD, but I wasn't sure of the real buying power. So, $44 for an entree might be any real amount. I was just curious. And btw, I like Per Se better than French Laundry. If you get back to NY, try Perilla and of course, look me up. or just email.

1/5th of Thomas Keller's? That's pretty good. I love his food, though, if you read my blogs, this one and http://www.innyourdreams.blogspot.com, I liked it better 10-12 years ago when it had more personality and less production. Nothing to fault but because I am a chef, I look for the personal more than the great.

By home-chef, I assume you mean personal chef. Got it.

Some of the best food I've ever had, and some of the best dancing, has been on the street. ;-)

Gotta go.

July 28, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home