Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ChocoVision (Rev X) works great.

I have been using the last release of the Rev X for several months now and it is solid. They've asked me if I want the latest SW release to get rid of some small quirks but I said no. After my long history of problems with the Rev Delta and X, I'll be sticking with what I have.

The baffles are still a problem and they've raised the price on the them. They break easily. Luckily, I had a store of baffles. I just ordered two. By accident, I had ordered three of the Rev 2 baffles and they happily exchanged them. ChocoVision has always had great customer service and now they have a working machine. I don't think I'm going to chance the Delta. I'll stick with this workhorse.

I may buy another one but for now, I have to get something bigger. I am debating between a Hilliard Hand Coater or a 6 inch Coater. Suggestions anyone?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home