Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Just made an interesting ice cream

Well, my organic nougat was a failure. That doesn't happen that often but sometimes it does. It's the agave. It just doesn't work like corn syrup. It makes everything too soft. That was OK making soft caramels but not nougat. The nougat deflated and stuck. And as it was, for caramels, I had to cook them another 2 degrees F in order to get them to turn out not sticky.

So, with lemons, I made, well, ice cream. I used my organic nougat to make beautiful organic nougat ice cream and if you've ever had my ice creams you know how good that can be.

And remember, if you ain't pushing the boundaries, you tain't livin'.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home