Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

We welcome Fire Through Spirit to our chocolate life


Now this is interesting. A friend of mine recommended Corbie to me. Corbie wanted a bar made for her, "Raven Good Chocolate", that was spicy and yummy and such. So, I made it. (Now don't get any ideas. I did this for a favor.) But it tastes so good, that eventually I'll sell a version but for now, you'll have to go to

Fire Through Spirit
PO Box 297
Warnerville, New York 12187-0297
Phone: 518-275-8575
Phone2: 877-321-CORBIE

Rev. Corbie Mitleid is a certified professional tarot reader, which is cool. I used to read tarot for fun when I lived in Ecuador but I wasn't professional and I certainly wasn't certified. They love that in Ecuador so my friends and I used to read tarot for fun. She's a non-denominational minister and a certified psychic and medium and a nice person. She has a ton of energy and reminds me of my friend Rachel.

So, buy this chocolate bar. It is killer and since you wont be seeing it on our website anytime soon, well, please go to Fire Through Spirit.com and get some. And remember, it's a tasty bar.

Oh, and Corbie is acting as a distributor.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home