Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Albany Chocolate Expo


The full name of the show that Kim and I went to is actually the New York State Museum Chocolate Expo & holiday Gift Market. It was loads of fun.

Kim setting up.

I demoed how to make chocolate and Kim worked the register.

Demo station.

Kim working the register for one...

And the multitudes.

Lots of vegans showed up at the show. So many people can't eat milk.

Many people took cards because they were interested in getting a pound of a particular chocolate, for example, a pound of my famous bacon banana and banana caramels with maple sugar decoration. Indeed, Life by Chocolate does a wide range of chocolates, from vegan chocolate to caramels with bacon, banana and saffron as well as plain.

You missed me making our hand made chocolate bars. Next year, come to the show. I'll be demoing chocolate making again. Maybe I'll dip some chocolates. That's my Rev X I'm using. I'm super happy it didn't die during my demo. It died after. Now I have to send it off to be fixed. Well, if there is one thing ChocoVision is good at it is customer service.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home