Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Friday, May 2, 2008

A demo grows in New Jersey

Indeed, I had a great time demoing at the Health Shoppe in Chester. Indeed, I even met Brant, the owner. Nice guy. Marlin, the manager, is also good people. And the customers are all very kind and chocolate lovin' people. They loved our chocolate bars. I also sold some of our festive boxes.

Here are some terrific pictures from the demo there. Again, with my new camera.


Here's a not so terrific picture of me.

What a beautiful store. Our chocolate is on the other side of that Odwalla machine.



Look at that produce. Vibrant.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home