Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Carrot Barn Store has joined our family

I'd like to welcome the Carrot Barn Store to our growing family of beautiful stores that sell our chocolates.

They are the farm store for Schoharie Valley Farms. I buy my produce from Richard Ball there. It's fantastic produce. I use it in my cooking. Asparagus are now in season people and there's is great. Please don't buy it all up I need some for the restaurant.

Schoharie Valley Farms/The Carrot Barn
Route 30
Schoharie, NY 12157
Phone 518-295-7139
Fax 518-295-7139

Yes, the store is in a barn and it is gorgeous and pretty big. It's painted red, too. Very carrot like. ;-) Go there and buy some chocolate.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home